Accommodation and booking is offered by Kagu Hostel located in Võru, Räpina maantee 7a, owned by MELIRAN OÜ with registry code 12034984.
Booking conditions apply to persons who book a room on the kaguhostel.ee website.
- Rooms can be booked on the homepage by selecting the dates and number of people from the search bar or by selecting room from https://kaguhostel.ee/toad/
- All rooms have information, pictures and price (in euro €, including VAT).
- Prices are per night.
- The minimum booking is one night.
- Selecting the number of people displays the rooms that can accommodate the selected number of people.
- To book, you must select the room (s) and add them to the shopping cart.
- Check the details and press the “go to pay” button.
- Billing information must be filled in at the cart page, mandatory ones are marked with an asterisk (*). Be sure to include your arrival time.
- There are two ways to pay – by bank transfer (after receipt, we manually confirm the reservation) or Visa / MasterCard and Estonian bank links offered by Maksekeskus AS (Swedbank, SEB, LHV, coop bank).
- The customer will receive an email upon successful confirmation of the booking.
- Bank transfer – transfer to our account (after receipt, we will manually confirm the reservation as soon as possible).
- Pay by bank link or credit card – Visa / MasterCard, Swedbank, SEB, LHV, coop bank.
Payments are mediated by Maksekeskus AS. Payment takes place outside the Online Store in a secure environment – when paying with a bank link in the secure environment of the respective bank and when paying with a credit card in the secure environment of Maksekeskus AS. The seller does not have access to the customer’s bank and credit card details. The agreement starts when store has received money.
Kagu Hostel (MELIRAN OÜ) is mananger of personal data and forwards the personal data needed for making payments to Maksekeskus AS.
Cancellation of the reservation
The reservation can be canceled 30 days before the date of arrival by sending a notice to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, the prepaid amount will be returned in full within 7 days from the receipt of the cancellation notice received from the customer to the bank account sent by the customer. If you cancel 14 days before the date of arrival, you will be returned 50% of the prepaid amount. In case of shorter notice, payment will not be refunded. Payment will not be refunded in accordance with Estonian law VÕS 53, lg3p2.
Accepting or refusing booking conditions
The buyer agrees to the booking conditions by confirming it at the checkout of the e-store when making the payment. Payment cannot be made or completed upon refusal of the booking conditions.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com or +37256158113