HOSTEL REGISTRATION (CHEK-IN)
- Check-in at the hostel is from 14:00 until 21:00 or at the agreed time.
- In order to register to the hostel, it is mandatory to have an identity document, of which the administrator has the right to make a copy. The following are considered identity documents:
- ID card.
- Driving license.
- In order to register to the hostel, a person is required to fill in a registration card.
- Upon registration at the hostel, the cost of the accommodation service must be paid according to the valid price list.
Regardless of the time of arrival at the hotel, the first night will be charged at full price.
Payment for the accommodation needs to be pre-paid. It is possible to pay in cash and by bank transfer.
We do not register:
- Persons who are intoxicated with alcohol or drugs.
- Individuals whose behavior may disturb other visitors to the hostel.
- Persons who have not complied with the registration requirements.
- The hostel has the right to refuse to serve a guest we consider unsuitable for cooperation.
Kagu Hostel will ensure that the booked hotel room is available to the customer on the day of arrival from 14:00 to 17:00. After 17:00 we (Kagu Hostel) have the right to free the room, unless we have been been notified of a later arrival.
BEING AT HOSTEL
Using Hostel parking
- The parking lot next to the hostel is allowed to be used only by the clients of Kagu Hostel or their guests. Kagu Hostel reserves the right to move other people’s cars.
- Parking is free.
- The parking area is monitored by security cameras, but Kagu Hostel is not responsible for cars left in the parking lot.
Using Hostel rooms
- Drying clothes and shoes on heaters is prohibited.
- Our public rooms have security cameras.
- Kagu Hostel is not responsible for money, documents, valuables left by the client elsewhere in the hostel.
- In hostel you must follow good practices. In case of non-compliance with this requirement, Kagu Hostel has the right to refuse further customer service.
- When entering / exiting, make sure that the front door closes properly and you do not allow anyone you do not know or who does not have a door card to enter.
- The property of the hostel must be treated well.
- Night peace at the hostel starts at 23:00 and lasts until 06:00.
- Noise, loud playing of musical instruments, disturbance of co-visitors sleep, etc. are prohibited during night peace at the hostel and around the hostel. The visitor must follow generally accepted rules of ethics and conduct.
- Guests can visit hostel from 08:00 to 21:00, at other times the guest must pay the price of a “double room” or an extra bed.
- It is forbidden to use or possess drugs.
- The visitor must inform the staff of all circumstances and situations that may be dangerous to other visitors and staff.
COOKING AT HOSTEL
- Cooking takes place in the designated dining room.
- Cooking is not allowed in booked room.
- The dishes used in the dining room must be washed and cleaned by the visitor.
- It is forbidden to take the dishes in the kitchen to your room.
- When leaving, make sure that food stored in the refrigerator does not stay in the refrigerator.
- Smoking is only allowed outside the Kagu Hostel. In case of non-compliance with this requirement, Kagu Hostel has the right to demand a penalty in the amount of up to 100 euros, and also to waive further customer service.
- Smoking and open fires (including candles) are strictly FORBIDDEN inside the hostel !
COMPENSATION FOR DAMAGE TO THE HOSTEL
- Kagu Hostel has the right to demand compensation for material damage caused by the customer.
- The amount of compensation for damage is based on the direct damage caused, plus the costs of repairing the damage.
LEAVING HOSTEL (CHECK-OUT)
- Check-out is at 12:00. Later check-out is only possible by agreement with the administrator.
- Upon check-out, a door card must be returned and all services used must be paid for.
These rules apply to the employees and customers of Kagu Hostel (MELIRAN OÜ), who are obliged to follow the provisions of the rules in the company’s rooms and territory.